We are tucked away in the country, but we're easy to find. The property is within easy reach of world-class golf courses, many world-famous tourist attractions and everything else you need for your perfect holiday.
Waitomo Boutique Lodge, is a scenic 30 minute drive from Waitomo Caves or a 2.5 hour drive from Auckland. The Lodge sits on 2500 acres of private land centrally located in the North Island of New Zealand.
Close to cities, coast lines, airports and many world-famous tourist attractions.
Waitomo Boutique Lodge,
256 Waipuna Road,
Waikato, New Zealand.
If you need help, please phone Leanne on 07 877 8543.
- Drive west through Waitomo Village
- Straight through two round-abouts onto Te Anga Road and follow the sign ""Waitomo Boutique Lodge"
- Follow Te Anga Road for approximately 10kms
- Turn left onto Waipuna Road (a windy gravel road)
- Travel for another 10kms to 256 Waipuna Road, until you see "MONTROSE" RD&LS Miln (on your left Waitomo Boutique Lodge)
Airport = 1.15
Hamilton = 1.5 hours
Rotorua = 1.5 hours
Hobbiton movie set = 1.5 hours
Auckland = 2.5 hours
Marakopa Beach = 45 minutes
For the ultimate experience, why not fly from Auckland City down the west coast and admire the surroundings from the air before landing on Waitomo Boutique Lodges front lawn only metres away from the lodge.
* Please contact us and we can make all necessary arrangements
Waitomo Boutique Lodge is home to a private airstrip capable of landing light aircraft. You will get the chance to fly up over the green Waikato or around the rugged west coastline before touching-down on our private airstrip located along the Waipuna ridge overlooking Waitomo.
*Please contact us and we can make all necessary arrangements
“Right from the start, the hosts welcomed us into their stunning home. A great atmosphere, away from the hustle of life. The rooms were beautifully presented. The food was outstanding with the hosts going out of their way to...” - Catherine BMore Reviews