Bookings & Cancellation Policy
We will respond to your email inquiry within 24 hours, or you can contact us by Phone/Fax: +64 7 877 8543 or Mobile: +64 274 8778 54
> Click here to make a booking request
• A deposit of 25% of the total tariff is required to secure your reservation
• The balance is payable on arrival
• Payments can be made by internet bank transfer, bank cheque, cash or credit card
• Cancellations within 30 days of your stay will receive a 50% refund of the total booking price unless we receive another booking for those nights
• Cancellations within 7 days of your stay will be charged full tariff for each booked night
Maintaining healthy land and a healthy lifestyle are core principles for Leanne and Rodney Miln. The estate is protected and enhanced by the years of effort that have been invested in fencing waterways to protect water quality and fencing the natural bush to prevent stock from damaging undergrowth. This work is part of an ongoing programme on the estate to take care of the land for future generations and to grow healthy stock. In the home, the taste of pure spring water is a revelation to many guests. All the beef and lamb is from the farm's own stock and many of the vegetables and fruit are also home grown, wherever possible using organic systems.
If you plan to enjoy some of the activities on Montrose Farm or nearby tourist attractions, please let us know so we can make the necessary arrangements.
– Trout fishing: We can arrange licences, rods, and guiding
– Waitomo Great Walk: We can organise a support vehicle, meals, hut bookings etc
– Children's interests: Children love the open spaces of Montrose Farm but need to be supervised
– Horse trekking: Horses are available for experienced riders
– Dairy farm visit: Let us arrange for you to visit a local working dairy farm
“This is my second time to come back Montrose and this time I bring along my family to stay 3 days and 2 nights. Rod and Leena are so kind to take care us and I will recommend Montrose to anyone who is interested to enjoy a...” - Julian and BettyMore Reviews